PDVL Demerit Points by LTA
Do note that the following seems to be rumours of consideration by LTA and are NOT official.
Punishment for violating
6-10 points – 2 weeks of suspension
11-15 points – 4 weeks of suspension
16-20 points – 8 weeks of suspension
21 points and above – licence revoked
Acts that incur 3 demerit points and a fine of $100
1. Covering defacing or obscuring private hire car decal.
2. Removing of private hire car decal.
3. Obstructing or preventing a taxi from picking up pax.
4. Picking up or setting down pax at unauthorised point within airport boundaries.
5. Obstructing authorised officer from examing your vehicle.
Acts that incur 5 demerit points and a fine of $200
1) Verballly insulting, abuse or harrassment of pax.
Acts that incur 12 demerit points and a fine of $500 – and suspension of 4 weeks
1. Soliciting for pax
2. Keeping pax property for more than 24 hours but less than 7 days.
Acts that incur 21 demerit points and a fine of $500 and your PDVL licence would be revoked
1. Allowing your car to be driven by driver without PDVL.
2. Using another person’s PDVL
3. Allowing your PDVL to be used by another person.
4. Keeping pax property for more than 7 days.
Acts that incur 21 demerit points and a Court Fine – and your PDVL licence would be revoked licence revoked
1. Driving with expired PDVL
2. Driving with suspended PDVL
PS: If you are an UBER / GRAB Drivers, click here – skip Car Rental to EARN more because you are earning more for the same amount of time!
Whether you are driving for your own, to save money, you should always skip the car rental firm. There is only a small low down payment required.
Effectively, you will get to earn more just by skipping the middleman! There is no hidden costs!.
You will enjoy
1) Higher income for the same amount of work.
2) Choosing your own ideal, familiar car instead of whatever the rental firm has for you.
We only profit when you earn more.
Whatsapp or call James now at 82003255 to see how you can EARN more with your car!